Friday, April 19, 2024

Indoor Succulents

Imagine my surprise when my somewhat neglected indoor succulents have decided to bloom. The one above is silver squill (Ledebouria). It is poisonous to people and plants. The photo above is after I cleaned it up a bit. Below is all the leggy flower stalks.
I'm not sure what kind the one below is, but it's got an interesting flower. 
You can see in the background that we're having a rain storm. Normally, we'd have a blizzard this time of year with all this water falling from the sky. I am NOT complaining. I'm happy with the rain, which helps with the drought, and the warmer temperatures mean I can walk outside. 
I believe the plant below is Kalanchoe tomentosa. Small leaves have dropped to the soil, and because I've been too busy to notice, they created little baby plants. I repotted one of them. Hopefully it will grow up to be as pretty as its parent plant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment