
Let's start with a fall photo of Limelight hydrangea, looking pink and pretty despite the drought conditions this summer. Below are buds of a lilac, confused as to when to bloom. It was 91 degrees yesterday! It's warm, thinks the lilac, after a cold spell. But it doesn't realize it's October.
The nasturtiums have some new growth.
I think this photo sums it up best...brand new growth alongside seeds getting ready for winter.
Below is another new zinnia. I'm conflicted. I want a nice freeze to get rid of the bugs, but I'm loving the flowers.
This lovely lettuce is thriving, and I'm watering it well.
I took this fall photo before our wind gusts of 40+ mph. The yellow leaves have fallen to the ground now. It was a beautiful morning.
The lavender has some tiny blossoms as well. In thei defense, I'm confused, too. Do I wear shorts? Probably not. The biting gnats are out and loving tender, human skin.
The peapods are doing okay despite the heat.
The nasturtiums have some new growth.
I think this photo sums it up best...brand new growth alongside seeds getting ready for winter.
Below is another new zinnia. I'm conflicted. I want a nice freeze to get rid of the bugs, but I'm loving the flowers.
This lovely lettuce is thriving, and I'm watering it well.
I took this fall photo before our wind gusts of 40+ mph. The yellow leaves have fallen to the ground now. It was a beautiful morning.








No comments:
Post a Comment