Saturday, May 20, 2023

May Flowers

This is truly a lovely time of year. The tulips (above) have just finished blooming today. The native geranium (below) I planted is looking good. Let's hope the foxes don't trample it. 
The prairie smoke (below) is out in the front yard, and the foxes generally stay away, perhaps because of the cars and neighbors' dogs.

My pure yellow daffodil bulbs came with surprises...two extra varieties. I'm actually pretty happy with them because they bloom at different times, extending daffodil season. 
The service berries (below) are still a bit small, but the flowers are so pretty.

The pasque flower (above) looks good this year, and the muscari (grape hyacinth, below) I planted survived the winter, thank goodness. I hope they naturalize. 
Cool temps. No bugs. Gotta love spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment