Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Post and Hopes



My hope for this blog is to get people excited about gardening. Hopefully we can discuss some good organic methods for growing and production of all those fresh fruits and veggies. I'll keep you posted on what's going on in my garden and I hope you'll share what's going on in yours. I'll also try to mention my appearances so that you can ask your questions in person.

Here is my list of chores completed tonight: watered grass seed and lettuce seedlings, planted peas, transplanted broccoli into the garden, and watered all the small seedlings I have started indoors.

As I write this I realize that I should have started this blog earlier in the season, when I could have described my ennui with the winter, my delight in the warmer temps and longer days, and the first glimmers of spring in the woods. Maybe next year.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment