Thursday, July 6, 2023

July or Gardening Prime Time

The garden is looking good, mainly because I'm watering it during our severe drought, though we did get a little rain on July 4. With so many photos, I'm going to put the description above the photo with the exception of the Wave petunias. I've seen many bees and even hummingbirds on these flowers. And I love how they keep spreading. Next is the honeysuckle shrub (with a happy ant). 
Dukat dill rising above green beans
Kohlrabi
The pots in front of the house are recovering after squirrel damage, multiple times. So far the impatiens seem to be the most vigorous.
Chamomile
Zucchini
Stock peaking out from the green beans
Daisies
Back deck update
Last and definitely not least is the lavender. I love this patch, which is thriving, and I'm working on expanding it. I've harvested some for drying, not too much. I think the bees need it more than I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment